I know it has been forever since I have posted anything, so here is an update on life here at the Shuler house.
Joe is doing good. He is working hard to get ready for the baby. He has been at work a ton and then still finds the energy to help me get things done around the house. He is the greatest and I can't thank him enough!!
I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable every day. I have 2 weeks left in this lovely pregnancy. I have an induction scheduled for February 12th, but if I go into labor before that I will not be complaining. I am so ready for Brianna to get here. I will even take the getting-up-every-two-hours thing just to be comfortable again!
Aly is a total busy body. She does anything she can to mess up a clean house. I clean the house and she follows right behind me messing it all up again. She is a good girl though for a two year old. She will do what I ask her to on most occations. She is learning so much and getting so smart.
Anyway, I will post as soon as Brianna decides to come, which better be soon :)
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey guys!! I miss you a ton! You will have to let me know how aly does when bri comes and if nessesary you can send aly over here :) or bri i will take either one!! you need to come visit us soon! so i can see bri!
Love you
xx Julie
Post a Comment