In August we went to Hawaii with Joe's family for Joelle's wedding. We had a blast!
We sat on the beach a lot and went swimming in the ocean and in the pool.
We sat on the beach a lot and went swimming in the ocean and in the pool.
In February of this year (2010), we went to Disneyland. We all had so much fun!! 
Brianna loves her food! LOL
They loved going on the carousel!
Aly got to see her favorite princess.....Cinderella!!!!
Aly's favorite ride was the teacups and Monster's Inc.
Now a quick update on everyone.
Joe is working, working, working, and........working. He works hard for the family. He is a great dad and has fun playing with the girls, which is great because it gives me a chance to get a break from trying to keep them entertained.
I am working part time still and then holding down the fort the rest of the time. I also started back at school in January. My new goal is to become a teacher. I am only taking one online class because it is all I have time for right now, but that is better than none.
Aly just turned 3. She is our little princess. She is constantly dressing up as one princess or another. She also has her first imaginary friend. His name is The Pink Man. LOL He is obviously tiny because she can hold him in her hand and he hides in the holes of buttons. The other day I found her putting cheese on the floor. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "It is for the pink man" :) She is learning to talk so well and can also say some things in Spanish (thanks to Dora).
Brianna just turned 1. She is our busy body. She is constantly getting into something. She is harder to keep up with than Aly. She is all over the place. She isn't walking yet, but she can get around just as fast crawling! She has now learned to climb up and down the stairs so she can get pretty much anywhere in the house. Our current battle is to get her off the bottle. It isn't going too well and is reminding me too much of getting Aly off the binkie. It is just as hard, if not harder because she is younger so I can't bribe her!
Well, that is all for now. I will try harder to keep up with this blog for those of you who do read it. Sorry it has been so long.
2 comments:
I love you guys so much and miss you!!! My girls are growing up so fast dont let them forget their aunt juju!!
Aly, doesn't look very excited to see Cinderella... more freaked out... like she just saw the "pink man"!
Post a Comment