We went to St. George for the weekend. It was an anniversary/Mother's Day trip. We had a lot of fun relaxing and getting some sun. We mainly just did relaxing things, not really anything big.
The girls actually did really well in the car. I was kind of nervous taking them on a 4-5 hour drive, but they both did great.
Aly had fun chilling in the car!

Brianna had fun sleeping in the car!

Saturday we went into
Las Vegas for a few hours. We took the girls to M&M World.
Aly loved it! She was all over the place, picking up things that she just HAD to have. She thought it was the greatest! Brianna was just chilling! She had fun too.

After M&M World, we went to the Coca-Cola Factory next door.
Aly got an 8 ounce Coke to herself. She was flying off the walls by the time she finished it. Obviously a 3-year-old should not have that much caffeine, but she thought it was great. She especially loved that it was in a glass bottle!

We went to the MGM and saw the lions. The girls loved it. Here is Brianna just enjoying life as always! She is the happiest baby in the world!

We went to Snow Canyon and went on a walk and played in the sand dunes. Luckily it wasn't hot enough to make the sand scorching.
Aly was building castles in the sand and Brianna was adding sand to the list of foods she has tried!

We went swimming a couple times. Both of the girls LOVED it, and Joe and I loved it as well. It was nice to cool off after a hot day in the sun!


We spent a lot of time at the park. The girls had fun swinging and going on the slides. (And so did I!!!
LOL)
Here is me and Brianna on the swing.

Now Brianna is doing it by herself.
Aly had fun on the swings too!

Daddy and Brianna having fun at the park.
Aly just loving the slide!

We had so much fun! It was sad coming home to the cold! We were definitely not there long enough. I guess now we just get to look forward to Disneyland in July!
2 comments:
Oh, I am jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun! It is so nice to just get away every once in a while! I hope you had a good Mother's Day! Your adorable!
I LOVE the picture of Aly at the bottom of the slide. She has the cutest little grin!
Post a Comment