Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If you have little girls.....

....You have to check out this blog!! I always try to do Aly's hair as cute as possible so I started looking on the internet for cute ways to do it! I found this website that I just LOVE!!! If you have little girls, you definitely need to check it out!!

http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

Also, there is a link on the right side of my blog to get to it!

Here is a picture of Aly with one of the hairdo's I got from this website:

P.S. I don't know if the blog had the braids on it, but I know that is where I learned to do the messy bun!

I know I have posted these pics before, but they are the only ones I had so I could show you how cute it is!!! And don't worry, if you don't know how to french braid, there are PLENTY of other things on this blog. In fact, I think there is a post about how to french braid!!!