Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aly's first experience with curlers

We decided to try curlers in Aly's hair to see how it would look for Ashlee's wedding. I tried a curling iron, but she wouldn't let me touch her with it. She let me put the curlers in and didn't try to take them out until she got up in the morning.




It turned out pretty cute. I was kind of worried because she doesn't have a whole lot of hair, and it's short, so I thought it might not work, but it really looks cute. Plus another thing I realized is how much she looks like me when I was her age. I put a picture of me up with my hair like this so you could compare. I am about 2 or 3 in this picture so I look older and have more hair, but there is a resemblance.
Plus I couldn't get Aly to look at the camera. She was watching Toy Story and if I turned it off, she freaked.

5 comments:

Jewels said...

oh my gosh! she is the cutest thing in the universe! i love her! my little aly cat

springvillemedic said...

Amberlee, she is a doll! She looks so much like you. I miss you guys so much!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Everyone remember one thing,"My granddaughter is tons cuter than your granddaughter.

Jacob and Ashlee said...

oh... she is so cute! I cant believe how much you look alike! It is so cute! She has your nose!