Monday, November 24, 2008

Ashlee's Wedding

Ashlee got married on November 22 to Jake Hansen. Here are some of the pictures from then.Aly was the flower girl and actually did a good job. She looked so cute walking down the aisle dropping flowers. I was the Maid of Honor as well.



They did a non-alcoholic toast before cutting the cake. The cutting of the cake got a little out of hand. It ended up with Ashlee on the floor with cake all over her, Jake with cake all over him (although not as bad as Ashlee) and his tux ripped as well.


Joe was the video man. He took video images throughout the day (and watched Aly for the most part)

4 comments:

David said...

AmberLee I like your blog, you do a great job. Alyssia is always so adorable

springvillemedic said...

What a DOLL! Aly has got to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen! And I'm not saying that just cuz I'm her grandma!!!

springvillemedic said...

I love the last picture--What a daddy's girl :)

Jewels said...

Oh my gosh! she has to be the cutest girl in the world!