
This year for Halloween Aly was a Hula girl. She didn't care too much for the costume though. She kept pulling at it to get it off. It was only until I distracted her by telling her we were going to get lunch, that she finally left it alone, but that was short lived. About 5 minutes later she was pulling at it again. So needless to say, it didn't stay on very long. We didn't go trick-or-treating this year. I still think Aly is kinda young for that. We did go to Lagoon with my mom and brothers though. Aly went to a kids haunted house that wasn't really haunted. They gave her a bag to collect candy in and she came out with the biggest smile on her face. It was such nice weather too. I was kinda worried that the costume wouldn't be seen much because she would have to be covered up, but it was quite warm until about 9ish, then it started raining.
No comments:
Post a Comment